As we welcome our valued guests back to Keystone, it is important that everyone understands the Resort and County ordinances to ensure your safety as well as the safety of the community so that we may continue to welcome visitors.
- Face Coverings - Individuals must wear face coverings that cover the face and mouth whenever inside buildings open to the public and outdoors when at least 6 feet of separation cannot be maintained.
- Physical Distancing - When you go out, you must follow physical distancing requirements (6 feet of space between yourself and others).
- Hygiene - Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently and don’t touch your face.
- Feeling Sick - If you are sick or experience symptoms of COVID-19, you MUST self-isolate for a minimum of seven (7) days from the start of symptoms and 72 hours until fever-free (without the use of any fever-reducing medications). Please do not go out into the community if you feel sick and contact a local healthcare provider.
- Testing - If you experience symptoms, you should get tested immediately.
- Paper Products/Supplies - Guests are encouraged to bring their own provisions. Local stores have little to no supply of paper products and cleaning supplies.
- What is Provided - A starter pack of basic supplies will be in the property upon arrival. Guests are responsible for procuring additional items as required and SkyRun will not be able to delivery additional supplies during your stay. Check out the What to Expect page of our website of a list of what is supplied.
Guests Staying in Lodging Complexes
- Common Areas - Common areas may be shut down in accordance with state and local regulations during your stay. The common areas may include meeting rooms, arcades, etc.
- Fitness Areas - Fitness areas may be shut down in accordance with state and local regulations during your stay.
- Shared Pools/Hot Tubs - Shared pools, hot tubs, and saunas may be shut down in accordance with state and local regulations during your stay.
*SkyRun cannot guarantee access to or availability of amenities or services provided by 3rd parties such as but not limited to complex amenities (elevator, hot tub, pool), transportation, gondola, rentals, etc. SkyRun will not provide compensation or refunds for the lack or latency of 3rd party-provided services or amenities.
- Grocery Stores - Grocery stores are open, but have limited paper products and cleaning supplies. Face coverings are mandatory.
- Personal Service Businesses - Personal service businesses such as salons, message parlors and tattoo establishments are open with restrictions. Please check with the business for current information. Face coverings are mandatory.
- Restaurants/Bars - It is anticipated the restaurants/bars will reopen to outside and limited inside seating on June 1. The sale of food and beverages is limited to carry-out and delivery only. On-site consumption of food or beverages is not permitted.
- Retail - Retail establishments are open up to 50 percent of their normal capacity for in-person shopping and services. Customers and employees must maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance at all times. Face coverings are mandatory.
- Liquor Stores/Dispensaries - Liquor stores and dispensaries continue to operate. Face coverings are mandatory.
- Places of Worship - Places of worship are currently allowed to operate with gatherings of less than 10 people. Face coverings are mandatory.
- Trails - All hiking and biking trails are currently open. Bathrooms located at trailheads may not be open. Please maintain social distancing requirements while hiking. If the parking lot is full, it is best to find another trail.
- Public Transportation - The Summit Stage may operate, with a passenger limit of fewer than 10 per bus. All passengers and operators must wear face coverings at all time. All other transportation services remain prohibited from operating including Lyft and Uber.
- Playgrounds, recreation centers, entertainment venues, theaters, gyms, fitness centers/studios, community centers, ski areas, marinas, rafting/outfitters - These venues are currently closed.
- Golf Courses - Golf courses may operate with restrictions. Contact the specific golf course for current information.
- Office - The SkyRun office is closed to the public. Should you need assistance, please call or text us at (970) 300-1811 or email us at email@example.com during normal business hours (daily 9am - 5pm).
- Maintenance - SkyRun will only respond in-person to property maintenance emergencies in order to reduce person-to-person contact. When there is a need to respond in-person, the SkyRun employee will wear a face covering and gloves and we require anyone meeting them to also wear a face covering. We also require that any other members of the party to vacate the area to further minimize contact for your safety and ours.
- Cleaning - All properties have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. If you have specific cleaning needs, please plan to bring your own cleaning and/or disinfecting products.