The Pines pool building will be closed for the annual cleaning and repair beginning April 9, 2018. Every effort will be made for the pool to reopen by Memorial Day weekend. This beautiful 2 bedroom condo in The Pines offers great space, amenities, and views at an affordable rate. Positioned on the first floor, this large corner unit offers amazing views of Keystone's River Golf Course and the mountains in the distance.
Recently updated with fresh paint throughout, a new kitchen, and remodeled bathrooms. The kitchen features wonderful granite counter-tops, gorgeous wood cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances. The dining room provides seating for six for a nice meal after the slopes. The large wrap around deck provides a private BBQ Grill, and seating for ten people to enjoy the views. Inside you'll find a cozy real wood fireplace in the living room, sleds for the kids and plenty of board games to entertain the family.
The Master bedroom features a King sized bed and new flat screen TV. The Master en suite bathroom has two sinks, and a private washer and dryer. The guest bedroom has two double beds, offering more sleeping options. The guest bedroom also has its own new flat screen TV.
The Pines community is a great location for a quiet getaway with the family. There is a large pool house with 2 hot tubs and a large communal deck featuring a communal grill. There is a shuttle stop in the middle of the Pines parking lot that will pick you up every 15 minutes and take you to and from the slopes. 2164 The Pines will welcome your party to Keystone in comfort!
This condo has one available parking space.
License number: BCA-47035
Sleeps 8 in all beds (max occupancy) | Sleeps 6 in 'real' beds | 3 total beds (Click for bedroom detail)
Living room with sleeper sofa
Keystone, Colorado: The Pines in West Keystone
# Full Baths
Sleeps (max occy)
Sleeps in Beds (not counting temp beds)
Getting to the slopes
Free Shuttle Bus
Wifi, Wood Fireplace, King Bed, Flat Panel HDTV, Shared Pool, Indoor Pool, Fireplace
- Access to a pool and spa within the Pines community.
- Spacious wraparound patio with beautiful mountain views.
- Newly remodeled kitchen.
What To Be Aware Of
- Here in Keystone, none of our units have air conditioning. The temperature in the Rockies cools down by 8 o'clock, so an AC is unnecessary.
- This unit is on the ground floor but there are stairs to get up to the main entrance of the building.
- The Pines buildings stay unlocked until 12 am every night. If you are planning on accessing your unit between 12 am and 7 am, please have your key on you and use the building side of your key to gain access.
Location: Shuttle Bus Getting to the slopes: Free Shuttle Bus