Best Places to Eat in Keystone
The number one question we get asked in our check-in center is where to eat! Enjoy our hand-picked selections for the best places to grab a bite in Keystone. All selections were chosen by employees who live, work, and (most importantly) eat here in Summit County!
1. Keystone Ranch Restaurant – The Ranch Restaurant offers a unique dining experience with a gorgeous menu featuring quality meat and locally sourced food. The menu boasts gorgeous steak, fish, and pasta dishes as well as delectable appetizers to start. After dinner, enjoy a delicious dessert in the living room next to the original fireplace built in the 1930s. Perfect for business dinners and a romantic date for two alike, this restaurant has a special charm which appeals to guests of an ample variety.
2. Kickapoo Tavern – Kickapoo is a great bar/restaurant at the base of Keystone in River Run village. Enjoy a Colorado brewed beer and some delicious nachos on the spacious patio facing the slopes after a long day of skiing. The menu includes a wide selection of burgers, sandwiches, soups and salads. There is a kids menu for the little ones too! Enjoy our special SkyRun discount at Kickapoo.
3. Pizza 101 – The best pizza in Keystone! This menu is full of creative pies for you to choose from and is located right across Highway 6 from our check in center. Choose from veggie lovers pizzas to meats galore! Enjoy a special discount from SkyRun when you visit Pizza 101.
4. Dos Locos – Apres Ski Margaritas, anyone? Dos Locos is the only Mexican restaurant in Keystone and has some of the best margaritas in Summit County! Their happy hour includes 5$ margaritas, 1$ tacos, and an 8$ food menu. Only a few doors down from our check in center, enjoy a free house margarita per dinner entrée on SkyRun.
5. Inxpot – Great coffee, quick and easy breakfast. Inxpot is the most adorable little breakfast spot in River Run village. Our favorite breakfast item? The Garden Bowl, what will be yours? Enjoy a little SkyRun love when you visit Inxpot in River Run village!
6. Zuma Roadhouse – Zuma Roadhouse is a family-friendly steakhouse located in River Run village. Their menu offers delicious steak and fish entrees, as well as several creative salad and power-bowls.
7. Snake River Saloon – Enjoy a classic steakhouse meal at the Snake River Saloon or listen to some live music while sipping a beer! SkyRun offers 10% off fine dining at the Snake River Saloon.
8. Nozawa – Sushi in Colorado? You bet! Nozawa is a great little sushi and hibachi spot in Dillon, only 15 minutes from Keystone. You can still enjoy your fill of great rolls and nigiri when you dine at Nozawa during your vacation in Keystone.
9. Haywood Café – The Haywood is a perfect breakfast spot which offers a full menu including a wide range of options from your traditional eggs and bacon to the “Dog Bowl” (tortilla bowl filled with beans, potatoes, spicy chorizo, and cheese)
10. The Spoon – The perfect spot to enjoy an apres ski snack and bloody mary, The Spoon is located at the base of the gondola. Their cheese fries are delicious and they are running a different special with great deals every day!